We believe in providing a full range of solutions for both large and small businesses. We realize every situation is different and our qualified team of engineers thrive on finding the most innovative and technologically advanced solutions to fit your company’s demands.
If you’re unsure on the exact needs of your company, feel free to contact us. The success of your company is truly our business.
ATSI provides a full range of 2D/3D CADD services. Our talented team provides building plans, construction documents, and as-built drawings designed around your exact needs and specifications.
Technology: ATSI utilizes a wide range of CAD software solutions to allow seamless integration of our work into your CAD system. Database driven solutions can be provided and fully integrated into existing client systems or can be built from the ground up.
ATSI’s preferred software platforms include, but is not limited to:
- Autodesk Products
- Solid Works
Common Services: ATSI’s experienced draftspersons and designers provide supporting documentation, including but not limited to:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- 2D & 3D Equipment Designs / Drawings
- 2D & 3D Plant Designs / Drawings
- Site Layout Plans
- Fabrication Drawings
- Construction Drawings
- As-Built Drawings
ATSI designs process piping for many industries. Our engineers utilize First Principles Engineering and Caesar II to design and analyze large diameter pipelines.
Process Piping and Support: Our engineers are well versed and experienced in piping codes, industry standards and provide service packages including:
- Pump or Compressor Sizing/Selection
- Piping Network Flow Analysis
- Heat Exchanger/Pressure Vessel Analysis Specification
- Specification of Valves and Other In-line Components
- Design of Foundations or Piping/Equipment Supports
Pipe Stress Analysis and designs may include:
- Extreme Temperature Service
- Exotic Materials for Extremely Corrosive or Reactive Fluids
- Process Piping System Design
- Jacketed Piping and Cryogenic Piping Design
- Utility Piping
- RFP, Lined Metallic Piping and Fiberglass Reinforced Pipe
ATSI provides complete consulting services in all phases of Civil and Structural Design. From design to expansion and our seasoned civil and structural engineers produce designs and construction documentation for any size project.
Experienced staff at ATSI provides:
- Conceptual Design
- Structural Condition Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
- Detailed Structural Design
- Steel, Concrete, Masonry, and Wood Structures
- Deep and Shallow Foundation Design
- Steel Connection Design
- Value Engineering
Process Safety Management
Process Hazard Analysis: Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) is a critical component to the safety of industrial facilities. ATSI’s experienced engineers assist in developing a successful PHA for internal safety requirements or to meet OSHA 1910 standards. ATSI provides a range of consulting services, including Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Assessment, “What If” analysis, technical reports, studies, onsite PHA facilitation and leadership.
Whether you need a fresh perspective on your existing facilities or assistance with new process systems, we can help.
Our qualified team of Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Control Engineers work diligently to provide dynamic solutions to the needs of your organization. With an extensive background in process design, ATSI has the capacity to provide innovative solutions for your process challenges.
Our qualified staff utilizes the latest ASPEN modeling software (state-of-the-art engineering software) to offer accurate, cost effective engineering solutions for complex processes.
ATSI offers a full range of process engineering services, including:
- Process Development
- Plant Expansions
- Process Equipment Relocation
- Loading / Unloading Facilities
- Chemical Treatment Facilities
- Gas Cleaning Systems
- Cooling and Heating systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Material handling
Design Activities: ATSI’s Design Activities are clearly documented, comply with industry standards, and meet or exceed client requirements to minimize change orders and ease construction/fabrication. Our Design Activities include:
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- System Descriptions
- Equipment Specifications & Drawings
- Process Equipment Data Sheets
- Instrument Process Data
- Heat and Material Balance
- Utility Balance
Process Design Modeling: Whether part of a large Process Design project or investigating potential projects and upgrades, ATSI optimizes conceptual designs and complex operations.
Instrumentation and Control
From complete Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) Development to Control System Integration, ATSI provides full-spectrum Instrumentation and Controls services. We also specialize in selecting, procuring and commissioning instrumentation and equipment. Utilizing PIP standards-based engineering methodology, ATSI ensures successful design and execution of instrumentation systems.
ATSI’s Control Systems services include:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control
- Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
Hardware utilized by ATSI includes, but is not limited to:
- Allen-Bradley (PLC)
- Modicon (PLC)
- General Electric (PLC)
- Texas Instruments (PLC)
- Fisher-Rosemount Delta V (DCS)
- Bailey (DCS)
- Westinghouse WDPF (DCS)
- Foxboro A2/IA (DCS)
- Eurotherm (DCS)
Software employed by ATSI includes, but is not limited to:
- Intellution Fix 32 & iFIX
- Wonderware InTouch and IAS
- Iconics GEN32
- General Electric Cimplicity
- Eurotherm Esuite
- Foxboro A2 and I/A
- Visual Basic and VB
Panel Design and Construction: ATSI is a full-service engineering firm. We design, construct, install, and commission electrical and instrumentation panels.
Industries We've Served
Food and Beverage
Also: Mining, Bio-Engineering, Environmental Design, Water Treatment and Desalination, Power, Ceramics, Medical Devices, Pulp and Paper