Engineering the Future
Since inception in 1977, ATSI Inc. provides complex engineering solutions from feasibility studies, FEED, Detailed Engineering and EPC/turnkey packages. We combine the experience of our multi-discipline team, respect for the clients’ process, and concern for a sustainable planet.
- Clear Communication. Throughout each phase of work, we pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed while delivering all activities on-time and within budget.
- Clarity and Transparency. We believe in providing a full scope of work with a complete understanding of the project, and process.
- Collaboration. We work together, with your team and relevant partners, to design and produce exceptional results for your project.
Who We Are
ATSI provides ethical service while producing innovative, custom engineering solutions for your business.
- Experience. We are a smaller firm comprised of quality individuals.
- Different. We’re engineers, we thrive on engineering challenges and providing innovative solutions to your complex needs.
- Responsive. Our team adjusts along with the ebb and flow of your business. If your scope of work changes, without hesitation, we modify accordingly.
Years of Experience
“ATSI’s Innovative Solutions reduced our costs by >60% vs. budget and solved our safety issues”
Making the Change
Waste to Energy
We are a world leader in biofuels, gasification technology and plant design…converting waste into fuel.
We designed the world’s first commercial hydrogen electrolyzer facility…working to build a hydrogen fuel infrastructure capable of supplying the growing demand for clean energy.
We have extensive experience in developing large-scale carbon capture projects…reducing our impact on the planet.
Our sister company, TerraHydroChem, has developed an extensive platform of earth-friendly industrial products that are revolutionizing how farmers farm, oil wells are resurrected and chemical plants safely clean and maintain their equipment.
Industries We Serve
Food and Beverage
Also: Mining, Bio-Engineering, Environmental Design, Water Treatment and Desalination, Power, Ceramics, Medical Devices, Pulp and Paper
Find Out More
We would love to talk with you about your needs. Please call, email, or use the contact form to start the conversation. Thanks!
415 Commerce Drive
Amherst, NY 14228